It’s no surprise that when Queen B cuts her hair, Hollywood goes gaga.
In the 24 hours after Beyonc shocked us all by debuting a dramatic new blonde pixie, everyone from Ellen DeGeneres, to Extra‘s Maria Menounos, to Emma Watson had something to say about it.
If you had trouble telling me and @Beyonce apart before… pic.twitter.com/N6wAHyxMbK
– Ellen DeGeneres (@TheEllenShow) August 8, 2013
.@Beyonce?! No, just @MariaMenounos and @ReneeBargh filming today @TheGroveLA! # beyonceinspired pic.twitter.com/GS9sWAYp5e
– ExtraTV (@extratv) August 8, 2013
Love Beyonce’s new do! Wish I could pull that off! I’ve tried…and failed! pic.twitter.com/LyfYRbKg37
– Katie Couric (@katiecouric) August 8, 2013
I feel like Beyonce is having a very different experience of short hair than I am #bowdown
– Lena Dunham (@lenadunham) August 8, 2013
Seriously?! Just when I thought @Beyonce couldnt be any hotter, she pulls this one on me. #damn pic.twitter.com/KvfjIpi5tu
– Evan Rachel Wood (@evanrachelwood) August 8, 2013
Nearly got out my scissors this morning after seeing @Beyonce ‘s pixie cut. I only just managed to restrain myself. Close call though..
– Emma Watson (@EmWatson) August 8, 2013
Still, not a peep from Beyonc as to what prompted the new ‘do? Why now? How does hubby Jay-Z feel about it? She’s all, #ShortHairDon’tCare, so we’ll likely never know.
But that won’t stop the citizens of world from continuing to discuss it amongst themselves.
when Jay Z saw Beyonce’s haircut.. pic.twitter.com/Q9N3rWl6OJ
– T Y (@TayWest) August 8, 2013
Beyonce took Jay-Z’s lyrics to heart… pic.twitter.com/mqI3B9UJxb
– Lightskin Ed. (@CommonLightskin) August 8, 2013
Beyonce be like.. pic.twitter.com/ptI5aBhmrM
– Wallis Day (@wallisday) August 8, 2013